On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:12:19 -0500, Dave Salt <ds...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>When I first started using z/OS 1.11 it seemed there are far fewer
enhancements to ISPF than normal. After having just gone through the z/OS
1.12 announcement I couldn't find a single reference to *any* ISPF
improvements. If this is the case, it's the first time ever (that I recall)
where no ISPF enhancements are being made.

I would have to look back to be sure, but I think the level of ISPF at z/OS
1.3 and
z/OS 1.4 was z/OS 1.2.

Mark
--