FYI,

I just got this Email today for a Java developer at $90-110/hr. Last quote I got for an MVS systems contract in NJ was $65/hr. IBM's plan is working to perfection.

Sr. Java Developer

Location: New Jersey

Rate: $700 - 900 /  day +

Duration: 24 + months minimum

Job Description
Job Qualifications

Technical:

Expert in Core java development or J2EE in front office technology.
Must have solid understanding and experience with some of middleware such Tibco, JMS or MQ series and SOAP / web services.
Spring and Hibernate framework experience is desirable.
It is a plus but not required to have FIX protocol.

INVESTMENT BANKING EXPERIENCE IS A MUST

Regards,
Tom Conley