Try CBT 149 (UCLA Utilities) or CBT179-181 (Leonard Woren). IIRC there
is a program in (SUPERZAP?) that should do what you want...

HTH,

<snip>
I have a need to zap core, but my client does not have OMEGAMON.  I
searched
the CBT mods tape and came up empty.  What we're trying to do is a
SETPROG
LPA,ADD, but of course, there's a vector table that needs to be updated
with
the address of the new module.  This is not an SVC, so my only recourse
install this without an IPL is to zap core.  Are there any freeware
tools
out there for zapping core?
</snip>