From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of John Kelly
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 11:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: What's with IBMLINK now??

<snip>
www-304bluecoat.ibm.com uses an invalid security certificate.
</snip>

Here's my response form IBM FeedBack about it. I find that it goes away
after a while but happens mostly with Firefox. When I get it, I go to IE
and get in OK. I had an offline line email from someone else who's had the
problem and they accepted the site and apparently got in.