I just deleted the "bluecoat" string from the address in the "address
window" and got in, so the original URI apparently is still working.
Makes me wonder where the "bluecoat" is coming from, and why.

<pause>

OK, just exited IBMLINK and re-entered via www.ibm.com/ibmlink, and got
the "normal" www-304.ibm.com/. . . URI (no "bluecoat").  C'est la vie, I
guess.

    -jc-

Behalf Of Mark Pace

<rex.pomm...@cnasurety.com
> > wrote:
>
> > John,
> >
> > I just tried www.ibm.com/ibmlink and I got the www-304.ibm.com/...
like
> > I always get.
> >
> > Rex

When I
> > try to go there via www.ibm.com/ibmlink my request gets redirected
> > www-304bluecoat.ibm.com/. . . instead of www-304.ibm.com/. . . .
> > Firefox dutifully warns me:
> >
> > www-304bluecoat.ibm.com uses an invalid security certificate.
> >
> > The certificate is only valid for www-304.ibm.com
> >
> > Anybody know "for sure" whether this "bluecoat" URI is the "real
deal"?

> > TIA,
> >
> >    -jc-

> > send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN