If you are using MLAs to manage system software data sets (z/OS, DB2, CICS, IMS, WAS, ISV products), please let me know. I don't know why anyone would need to do so but I'm willing to learn why it might be necessary.

If you're using MLA for something else (application data, etc.), I don't need to know about it.

Given a couple of fairly recent threads, it's probably a good idea to add, before anyone panics, that we do *not* intend to remove support for MLA as far as I know.

Thanks!

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing