From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
John Eells
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 05:49
Subject: Multi-Level Aliases and System Software

If you are using MLAs to manage system software data sets (z/OS, DB2, CICS,
IMS, WAS, ISV products), please let me know.  I don't know why anyone would
need to do so but I'm willing to learn why it might be necessary.

If you're using MLA for something else (application data, etc.), I don't need
to know about it.

Given a couple of fairly recent threads, it's probably a good idea to add,
before anyone panics, that we do *not* intend to remove support for MLA as far
as I know.

Thanks!

--
John Eells