Timothy Sipples wrote:
>... just the other day I heard a rumor that IBM would enter the hot dog
manufacturing business in 2011.

More rumours and jokes about IBM...

http://www.snopes.com/humor/business/mouse.asp

http://www.snopes.com/computer/program/stroustrup.asp

http://www.snopes.com/business/genius/salted.asp

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/kenolsen.asp

And then there is my favourite rumour... ;-D

"Apparently IBM decided to have some parts manufactured in Japan as a trial
project. In the specifications, they set out that they will accept three
defective parts per 10,000.

When the delivery came in there was an accompanying letter.

"We, Japanese people, had a hard time understanding North American business
practices. But the three defective parts per 10,000 have been separately
manufactured and have been included in the consignment. Hope this pleases
you." .

Today's rumour: today is Friday! ;-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht