Jared Stofflett wrote:

>I'm a totally blind programmer who needs to learn mainframe assembly. All
the books that appear to be available were written before electronic publishing
became popular. What resources are available in electronic format to teach
myself assembler on the mainframe? A search of the popular electronic book
sites with a programming focus such as http://www.safaribooksonline.com
came up dry and IBM Redbooks doesn’t appear to have any introductory
assembler material. Thanks for any info.

Did you try out Assembler-L, a discussion list for Mainframe Assembler?

Please follow this link to join up:

http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/asm370.html

I'm sure there are very kind people there who can really help you out.

All of the very best for you.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht