On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:21:34 -0500, Kirk Wolf <k...@dovetail.com> wrote:

>Has anyone seen this error or recognize the source of the PERN001I  message?

I haven't seen it, but a search in IBMLINK turned up this in the usage library:

=======================================
SOLUTION:
It took time to locate ONLY ONE AVAILABLE RECORD in our database which
precisely names the product: it is NAPA Job Abend Manager (JAM), and as
far as I could determine, PERN messages comes from the SMF exit setup
for NAPA.
It is not IBM's product for sure. You may try to look for data sets,
with NAPA as the first high-level qualifier in their names.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net