Tried that on the setup.exe file, but still get this in a pop-up when I try
to run it:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you
are running.  Check your computer's system information to see whether you
need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, then contact
the software publisher."

Just for grins, I also tried checking "run as Administrator" on setup.exe
Properties under Compatibility, but got the same thing.

I am running Windows-7 64-bit, but other 32 bit software installs fine into
"Program Files (x86)".

Thanks for the suggestion, though.  I knew it was there, but hadn't thought
of it.  Very much appreciated.

Scott T. Harder
Mainframe Services, Inc.
Naples, FL