Oh joy - Virtual PC. Last I looked at it, it was the worst of the virtualizers
available - by a long shot.
And (of course) this is only available on the "premium" Win7 versions.

Careful, or IBM might adopt this view of "compatability" in future. Don't
bother supporting all that
old stuff - just toss in a canned z/VM and an operating system. Set-and-forget.

Ah, nope ... maybe not - they already tried that with Linux, didn't they.

Shane ...