Radoslaw is, of course, correct.

Friendly we are .. and charge very reasonable prices.

http://www.sva-zhosting.com/includes/pdf/zHosting_english.pdf

http://www.sva-zhosting.com/includes/pdf/zHosting_english.pdf
=> Jim Marshall pisze:
=>> Bill Smith (ex-IBM'er) asked me a question and I told him I would post
=>> it on
=>> IBM-Main. Bill worked for IBM for many, many years and took off in a
=>> lateral
=>> direction getting a Masters in Education and was recently teaching JCL
=>> to 20+
=>> French speaking (a bit of English too) trainees. Bill is curious if
=>> anyone has
=>> developed a course around using Hercules as the platform which I would
=>> imagine would be running MVS 3.8 versus some bandit version of z/OS.
=>
=> Well. IMHO teaching JCL on MVS 3.8 is bandit version of the course. <g>
=> BTW: there are other possiblities, i.e. to use LEGAL version of z/OS
=> running on some small LPAR (VM guest) at some friendly shop.
=> My &#65533;.02
=>
=> --
=> Radoslaw Skorupka
=> Lodz, Poland
=>
=>
=> --
=> BRE Bank SA
=> ul. Senatorska 18
=> 00-950 Warszawa
=> www.brebank.pl
=>
=> Sd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy
=> XII Wydzia Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sdowego,
=> nr rejestru przedsibiorców KRS 0000025237
=> NIP: 526-021-50-88
=> Wedug stanu na dzie 01.01.2009 r. kapita zakadowy BRE Banku SA (w
=> caoci wpacony) wynosi 118.763.528 zotych. W zwizku z realizacj
=> warunkowego podwyszenia kapitau zakadowego, na podstawie uchway XXI WZ
=> z dnia 16 marca 2008r., oraz uchway XVI NWZ z dnia 27 padziernika
=> 2008r., moe ulec podwyszeniu do kwoty 123.763.528 z. Akcje w
=> podwyszonym kapitale zakadowym BRE Banku SA bd w caoci opacone.
=>
=> For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
=> send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
=> Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
=>

John Cassidy