As Visconde suggested, have you tried ISRDDN or DDLIST in ISPF and then
"Mem module_name" in the command line ?

"Lindy Mayfield" <lindy.mayfi...@ssf.sas.com>
Sent by: "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
29/03/2010 05:00 PM
Please respond to
"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: How to find loadlib in a dump?

I checked that one.  Also ISRFIND doesn't find it.

I think that  I can find it next to the EP= in the dump.