I suggest that you consider removing all those statements from your JES2
proc.  My production JES2 proc looks like this:

 BROWSE    SYS1.PROCLIB(JES2) - 01.02
 Command ===>
************************* Top of Data *****************
//JES2    PROC
//JES2    EXEC PGM=HASJES20,REGION=0M,TIME=NOLIMIT,PARM='NOREQ'
//HASPLIST  DD DDNAME=IEFRDER

The great thing about this is that there is now almost nothing that can go
wrong to prevent JES2 from starting.

I learned how to do this from Dave Danner in session 2667 from SHARE in San
Diego from August 2007.  In this session, Dave's description of how to
bullet-proof JES2 starts on page 29 of the presentation.

http://ew.share.org/proceedingmod/abstract.cfm?abstract_id=15825

Brian