On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:48:39 -0500, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> 2) Put JES2 parm member HASJES2 in logical parmlib concatenation
>>      ... this is the default name that will be looked for
>> if
>
>Where is HASJES2 documented? I can't seem to find it. I tested it on my
z/OS 1.10 sandbox and it does work. But it bugs me that I can't find the
documentation.

<snip>

Check the Initialization and Tuning Guide under "How to
Control JES2 initialization".   The manual I am looking at has it
in section 1.9.7 - Specifying the start options.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net