I found a way that is simpler for me. Go to the first line in the range. Press
V to go into Visual mode. Page or arrow down to the last line in the range.
Press d to delete the highlighted lines (to the clipboard). Use y to yank but
not delete (for copy). Position to line where you want to paste the cut lines.
Press p to paste after that line.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone . (817)-961-6183 cell
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM