On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 09:48:03 -0700 Ed Gould <ps2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

:>We had a *REALLY* good applications programmer that simply bypassed any and
all protections we had, RACF, expiration dates,
:>password protection, doing cross address space snooping and alterations. In
short he was a nightmare. Before going to upper management we decided we had to
have proof what he was doing . We decided the only possible way to monitor him
was with GTF. He was able to bypass even GTF recording for him, he was that
good.

He either had an SVC or has/had update access to an APF library with a special
program. If the guy was good it would be difficult to catch, but it can be
done.  A SADUMP would have all the data needed.

http://www.dissensoftware.com