John P. Baker wrote:

I can understand IBM not wanting to make integrity APAR documentation generally available. IBM does not and cannot know when an individual customer may apply the associated PTF, so publicly detailing the nature of the exposure can place customer installations at risk. At the same time, the installation of a PTF of minimal description is disconcerting. How about IBM providing a channel through which integrity APAR documentation can be obtained subject to a nondisclosure agreement? Such an approach would seem to meet the needs of both IBM and its customers.
John P. Baker
I completely agree with that approach.

Those of us that won't honor and respect a NDA shouldn't be in the positions we hold anyway. Do the words "honesty" and "integrity" still have some meaning today?

Rick