From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Walt Farrell
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 7:39 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: ICHRDSNT

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:16:38 +0200, Tidy, David (D) <dt...@dow.com>
wrote:

>Not directly related, but in case it relates to the reason behind the
>original question, we need to maintain two copies of ICHRDSNT - our
>'standard' sysplex one, and a non-sysplex one for the first DR IPL. We
>do this by having the standard one in linklib, and keeping the DR copy
>in a dedicated dataset that we MLPA to at the DR IPL (to override the
>linklib copy).

Though I had a vague memory that might be possible, from examining the
code
I'm surprised that works.  We do a BLDL, and only if it works do we do
the
LOAD.  And BLDL will not find modules in LPA as far as I know.

What -should- happen in your case, I think, is that RACF would use the
SYSRACF DD from MSTRJCL, or prompt the operator for the name of the RACF
primary data set.

--
Walt Farrell, CISSP
IBM STSM, z/OS Security Design