Thanks everyone I've now the manual.

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Chris Mason
Sent: 12 April 2010 16:52
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: z/VSE manual

Steve

I recently had occasion to locate the z/VSE IP-based software and the
page
with the following URL is still "on my desktop":

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/zvsepdf/#tcpip_vse15

Chris Mason

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:25:59 +0100, Steve Austin
<steve.aus...@macro4.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is there a z/VSE equivalent of the z/OS Extended Addressability Guide?
>Where are the VSE manuals? I'm looking to 'port' some z/OS PC-ss
>routines to z/VSE if possible and would like to find out if ETDEF,
>ETCON, etc exist on VSE. As you have probably guessed I am not familiar
>with VSE.
>
>Thanks
>
>Steve

-
This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs
Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 internal virus protection system.
.