Does anyone reserve space in the IEFUSI for recovery routines and or clean
up to happen after batch has used all available region in an initiator.

We have issues from time to time that come up when batch abends from
region related errors in the initiator. This leads to other issues in CA7 and
IMS
and other third party products or subsystems because things do not get
cleaned up properly.

Some recent research indicated that IEFUSI could be coded in such a way to
reserve region not available to batch so that when we have these region
related batch abends there is still enough region available to run recovery and
or cleanup.

Is anyone doing this? Does it make sense?

Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance