Marcel,
we have two separate LPARs and can logon to each SMCS console with the
same UID. There is no restriction.
However, the 2 LPARs have different system names (SYS1, SYS5) and we use
system symbols in SMCS definitions to differentiate between them.

Werner Kuehnel

IMD-Gesellschaft für Informatik und Datenverarbeitung mbH
Augustaanlage 66
68165 Mannheim

Tel: +49.621.457-4885, Fax: -4046

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> schrieb am 20.04.2010