On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:12:03 +0000, Eric Bielefeld <eric-
ibmm...@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Allis Chalmers was a HUGE manufacturing presence in Milwaukee for many
years.  My Dad worked there for 30 years.  I also knew some of the people
that worked in their datacenter.  All gone now.

Eric, you may be of interest of this with your Dad working for AC for so long.

There is a guy here in Sioux City that supposedly has the biggest collection of
Allis Chalmer tractors in the country.  Every year he uses them to pull floats
in
our Rivercade parade.

Just thought I'd share.

Regards,