Staffan, I specified nothing for the 'Conjunction, just took the default
which is that ALL field/value combinations must be true for a record to be
included.
 S Field name           Op Compare value(s)                        Conj
Len Typ
 - -------------------- -- --------------------------------------- ---- ---
 ---
   RXTYPE               EQ X
1  C
   XVSTORID             EQ SHELF
8  C
   XVDEST               IN VLT1,DR2H,DR8H,DR8A,DR8B,DR8C
8  C
   XDDSNSEQ             LT '    2'
5  C
I expect that the order in which you/I selected the fields is the order in
which the INCLDUE is built.  The AND(a,OR,b,OR,c....) is created because
of the 'Op' value set to IN.
I have just retried the report with XVDEST last as you had it, and the
INCLUDE statement is correct.  Please try again without trying to build
your own selection logic.

Mike Wood  RMM Development