In a message dated 10/27/2005 8:29:36 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

And not  for hangups, blue screens, Dr Watson interventions and other
unsolicited  interruptions? You have a nice machine... -;)

ACROBAT  READER(7.0.3) is still a little flaky, but if I don't
push it too hard it(or get too impatient) usually recovers without a  reboot.
Lost hardrive back in February and took me about a week to recover
everything back to current status. Don't think I've
had a BSOD since going to XP.