Hi Ravi,

Could it be that the TIME Parameter is CPU time, not wall clock time.

It is unlikely that your REXX code would use 1 second of CPU, but if we
assume it did, then the elapse time for the job would be in the order of 30
x 7, or 3mins 30 seconds.

<SNIPPET>
I am running a Rexx exec in batch job which check the ENQ on the dataset
every 6 second and idea is to do continuously in loop till the Time
parameter on the job doesn't complete..say for example I have idea for 30
minute however during testing I put it for 30 second however that doesn't
seems to be working and system do not cancel the job even after 30
second..Below are my testing steps.
</SNIPPET>

Kind Regards - Terry

Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Reg : 3767263

Outgoing e-mails have been scanned, but it is the recipients responsibility
to ensure their anti-virus software is up to date.