From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Matan Cohen
Sent: 17 May 2010 15:58
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Time Parameter

i think the best way to accomplish that is to perfom the check of 30
minute in the rexx  (in case you don't want it to go to sleep) if your
rexx performing somthing in this 30 minutes you should add a check in it
of the time like this:

 RC = TIME(R)
 SECS = 1800   /* 1800 second you want them to pass */
 DO FOREVER
   N = TIME(E)    /*get the time in second which was pass */
   IF N >= SECS THEN LEAVE
 END

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Bruce Hewson
<bruce_hew...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Gil,
>
> that is correct, but in my defence I quote my original post:-
>
> "Where SLEEP and QUERYENQ are local programs."
>
> On Sun, 16 May 2010 09:53:44 -0500, Paul Gilmartin
> <paulgboul...@aim.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 16 May 2010 00:59:59 -0500, Bruce Hewson wrote:
> >>
> >>     Address TSO 'SLEEP 1000'
> >>
> >???
> >
> >I find no such command in:

> >    Title: z/OS V1R11.0 TSO/E Command Reference
> >    Document Number: SA22-7782-12
> >
> >-- gil
> >

> regards
> Bruce Hewson