On 05/27/10 14:51, Mark Zelden wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:44:18 -0400, Mark Jacobs<mark.jac...@custserv.com>
wrote:

On 05/27/10 14:40, zMan wrote:
How do I determine what userid I'm running under from an assembler
application in z/OS batch? The Rexx USERID() function works, but I'd rather
not call a Rexx program just to fetch me the userid.

Some Googling hasn't turned anything up, but it's a pretty generic request,
lots of (useless) hits.

If you're running RACF you can use the ACEEUSRI field in the ACEE
control block to get it.

It's there for ACF2 and Top Secret also.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net

-

I've never worked with Top Secret and my ACF2 experience is 15 years in the past.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools
are so ingenious.

 -- Robert Heinlein