I'll tell my situation publically. The CICS guy is retiring at the end
of June. My Boss/Adabas DBA left for greener pastures a couple months
ago.

Two others in the group with "limited" skill and one new 25 something,
who is sure to be pirated away soon.

Yes, I'm a small shop (1 prod, 1 development, 2 sandbox LPARS) z9BC-L03.
I'm just going to do the best I can and see where we get.

It's unlikely we'll replace them (just starting the 5 years to leave the
mainframe project here) and we can't pay competitive salary anyway. I'd
leave myself, but I really like where I live.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University