From: "Tom Kelman" <thomas.kel...@commercebank.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2010 8:43:37 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: SCRT Copy List

I was wondering if anyone has tried to save a list of name to copy when
the SCRT reports are sent to IBM.  There is a spot where you can enter
email addresses to receive a copy of the confirmation.  I have to enter
7 addresses every time.  Four of them are to managers in my company and
three more are to OEM companies that we have sub-capacity pricing
contracts with.  While it isn't a lot of addresses, it is a hassle to
have to enter them every time and make sure they are correct.  Does
anyone know of a way to save this list so it can just be recalled each
time the SCRT report is sent in.

If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates, you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure
Email Message Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing,
retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message
or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments
and any copies of this message from your computer system.