Hi Folks,

Since I stopped writing for NaSPA's "Technical Support" magazine, it doesn't mean that I've stopped writing articles completely. On File 120 of the Updates page of www.cbttape.org, the articles prefixed by member names: BM****** are owned by me, and NaSPA doesn't have any connection with them. There are two new articles there now (on the Updates page), with member names BM1005MY and BM1006JN. I trust you will find them interesting.

   All the best of everything to you and yours........

Sincerely,    Sam Golob