Or, presumably, xmit manager will work against this file ?

"Mark Jacobs" <mark.jac...@custserv.com>
Sent by: "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
08/06/2010 04:02 PM
Please respond to
"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: File 120 now has 2 new articles

On 06/08/10 09:57, Pommier, Rex R. wrote:
> Sam,
>
> This is probably a dumb question, but how does one open the file?  It is
> a ".xmi" file which has several type associations, each of which seems
> to require some special tool to open it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rex

You have to upload it to your zOS system into a FB 80 dataset then
execute the TSO/E RECEIVE command against it. It's stored in TSO/E XMIT
format.

Mark Jacobs

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service
Tampa, FL
----

It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools
are so ingenious.

  -- Robert Heinlein

This e-mail message, including any attachments transmitted with it, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged information. This message is
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately and delete it from your system. Please visit our website to read
the full disclaimer: http://www.euroclear.com/site/public/disclaimer