From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Knutson, Sam
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Leap frog from z/OS 1.7 to z/OS 1.11

You might consider mitigating the risk by getting assistance from one of the
folks who specialize in unsupported upgrades.

We have never needed to do this upgrading every year but Brian Westerman and
Syzygy are well recognized around here as subject matter experts in this space.

http://syzygyinc.net/contactus.aspx

There are other consultants who could help as well.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z HW/SW/Automation Team Leader
                mailto:sknut...@geico.com
                (office)  301.986.3574
                (cell) 301.996.1318

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."