Issue command (CLIST BPXMTEXT IN SYS1.SBPXEXEC):  BPXMTEXT 053501B2

BPXFSFCT 02/26/07
JRBrlmNoWriteAccess: Exclusive byte-range locks are only for files open
for
write

Action: To set a write lock on a file, it must be opened with write
access.
Reissue the request and specify a file descriptor that has write access
to the
file.

My guess is that a filesystem is mounted r/o...

Silvio Camplani
zSeries Sr. Analyst, Systems Support
Bombardier