In a message dated 6/11/2010 9:03:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
sbgo...@cbttape.org writes:

of other kinds of people asking about our stuff.  My heartfelt  thanks to
all of you, for revealing the obvious - to me.  It's the  XMIT format,
helping us achieve our purpose without our realizing, and  making the
Internet work, as our distribution method.  (We're gonna  stick with
it.)  Thanks again for teaching me this "obvious"  fact.

Yadda, yadda...still getting crc checks on  the zip file.