From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
esmie moo
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:22 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: QUESTION ABOUT STOPX-37 - MAINVIEW SRM

Good Morning Gentle Readers,

I am trying to trouble shoot a problem which may be related to StopX37.  The
user is creating a VSAM file and is specifying the VOLSER.  For some reason the
dsn is being allocated on another volume.  The environment does NOT have SMS or
CA-ALLOCATE or any other software except for StopX37 which raises my
suspicion.  If somebody is familiar with StopX37 could you point me to look at
the specific parm in the StopX37 Parmlib.

Thanks in advance.

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
  ******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.