Ohhhhhhhh, let's just "cut to the chase".

Forget tape, forget disk, forget DR.

Just buy Business Continuity Insurance then if all is lost you just collect.

Of course, this assumes your insurer has not also experienced the same
interruption. or worse still that you are not so big that you trigger
another financial collapse.

But don't worry there is always the bail out..

No, this is not a political comment.

George Henke
(C) 845 401 5614