Matan,

Without regs or psw codes, I am not 100% sure on this answer.

However, the phrase "no power" could mean either

1)  You had a significant power drop that caused it to shutdown.
        You would need to get with your facility people and check PDUs, and
power modulation to the z9

2)  You had a power fluxuation at that time - the power went beyond the
toleration levels for your z9. So if it has a +/- 5% it may have gone to +6%
over tolerance or something like that.
      Again check with your facility engineers and power people.

In most cases, logrec will only confirm that your system crashed.

The HMC logs may have a little more but probably not much.

The machines can be sensitive on frequency or strength of power.  You need
to look at your machines specifications and see what it tolerance levels
are.  Then checking with the groups that installed your power see what
information they might have.  Also, if the room gets too warm or cold,
something might have shutdown that affected the PDUs that affected the z9.
It might have been from a source anywhere leading to the z9.

We had a situation where one of our PDUs was not sending in clean power and
dropped a server one time.  There was nothing we could see from the
machine's side.  However our power people could pinpoint it.

HTH

Lizette