In a message dated 7/6/2010 10:28:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hmerr...@jackhenry.com writes:

>Any time our box goes down we immediately put in a severity one  service
call. We ask for >detailed, specific reason(s) why it failed. The  CE and
support center gather the information and >report back to  us.

Doesn't it phone home by itself?

>As other  responders suggest, it was most likely that your power went out
of tolerance  (drop out, >surge, frequency, etc) and the machine shut down
in self  defense.

Doesn't your UPS smooth glitches? Power grid a little flakey  due to heat
advisory in Northeast.
Any other environmental changes?

>Less likely is a  internal power supply failure. Even less likely (but not
unknown) is a bug in  the >micro code that does not interpret a given
situation correctly and  takes inappropriate actions.

Multiple redundant power supplies depending on model and  configuration.
I'd suspect hardware first.