Well, here is what I used:

//STEP01  EXEC DFHMAPT,MAPLIB='MSTITT.HBOC.MAP.LOADLIB',
//       DSCTLIB='MSTITT.HBOC.MAP.SOURCE',
//       TEMPLIB='MSTITT.HBOC.MAP.WEBLIB',
//       MAPNAME=DFH0STS,
//       OUTC=*
//COPY.SYSUT1 DD DSN=&&EXPND,DISP=(OLD,DELETE)

Note: DFHMAPS is for normal map generation, DFHMAPT is to add the HTML version.