Hello,

First thanks very much from your help.

Sorry about my bad experience with JCL.

Try run, hand gove the error below :

45 //COPY.SYSUT1 DD DSN=&&EXPND,DISP=(OLD,DELETE)
O. MESSAGE
 2 IEFC001I PROCEDURE DFHMAPT WAS EXPANDED USING SYSTEM
45 IEFC620I UNIDENTIFIABLE CHARACTER ; ON THE DD STATEM

Another question , where will be put the BOOK that will used by COBOL COPY
STATEMENT ?

Thanks again

Sergio
> Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:09:37 -0500
> From: mathwst...@bellsouth.net
> Subject: Re: Sample BMS Compile JCL
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> Well, here is what I used:
>
> //STEP01 EXEC DFHMAPT,MAPLIB='MSTITT.HBOC.MAP.LOADLIB',
> // DSCTLIB='MSTITT.HBOC.MAP.SOURCE',
> // TEMPLIB='MSTITT.HBOC.MAP.WEBLIB',
> // MAPNAME=DFH0STS,
> // A=,
> // OUTC=*
> //COPY.SYSUT1 DD DSN=&&EXPND,DISP=(OLD,DELETE)
>
> Note: DFHMAPS is for normal map generation, DFHMAPT is to add the HTML
> version.
>
> On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 23:36:08 +0300, Sergio Lima <sergio...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hello List,
> >

> >We need here, compile some BMS MAPS, and don't have the JCL to do this in
> >hand.
> >
> >We have my source maps in lib USER.CICS.MAPAS, need put the Cobol copybook
> in the USER.CICS.COPYLIB,
> >
> >and catalog the load modules in the USER.CICS.LOAD.
> >

> >Someone can help us about this ?
> >

> >Thanks

CONVERSE COM SEUS AMIGOS E OS VEJA PELA WEBCAM NO MESSENGER. CLIQUE AQUI E VEJA
COMO.
http://www.windowslive.com.br/public/tip.aspx/view/84?product=2&ocid=WLCRM:Live:Hotmail:Tagline:senDimensao:CONVERSECO85:-