I know that this topic has been fully responded to, but I wanted to add a
little more information, if only to make the archive search more complete...

The APAR that added this migration action was OA26802, and the HOLD ACTION
(and HOLD DOC) in the PTFs for that APAR alerted you of a change.  (It
points to http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/zoslib/pdf/OA26802.pdf for the DOC
which discusses the FORCE AXR,ARM, and the ACTION is for another migration
action which this APAR also introduced.) The referenced migration action was
too late to make the z/OS R11 Migration book, however, it is in the z/OS R12
Migration book which you will be able to get very shortly.

Note that APAR OA26802 requires a corresponding fix to System Automation
3.2, if you are using that product.  You'll need SA APAR OA31274.  And yes,
APAR OA31274 has been marked with the expected SMP/E FIXCATs
IBM.TargetSystem-RequiredService.z/OS.V1R12 and
 IBM.TargetSystem-RequiredService.z/OS.V1R11.  Hopefully everyone has been
periodically doing a REPORT MISSINGFIX and has encountered this by now.
(There is no IBM.TargetSystem-RequiredService.z/OS.V1R10 FIXCAT for those
wondering about z/OS R10...)

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Install
IBM Poughkeepsie