Since GSS is used to run the IMODS for the System Condition Monitor (SYSVIEW)
it will be directly related to how many are run and the frequency with which
they run.  In addition, it would be useful to check and see if you also have
Insight/DB2 running, since that is often involved in higher CPU utilization.