This is certainly an unfortunate situation, and yet since there must be more
customers using CA11 and an alternate shadow system than Barbara, I don't
think we can categorically say this is a "vendor who can't even manage to
get their stuff working in the current environment(s)." I am not using this
CA11, or I would be glad to try to help Barbara.

How about it guys and gals? Is there anyone else out there using this kind
of CA11 configuration that could try to help?