On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:56:21 -0500, Barbara Nitz <nitz-...@gmx.net> wrote:

>There were no takers before, so here's the update anf head-up:
>
>If you're running CA Datacomm in a MUFPLEX and you have the MUF shadow
>on the surviving system of any outage of the system running the MUF MULTI-
>USER AVAILABLE member, you're going to have a broken CA11!

My client hasn't seen that problem yet, but since you can only have it
on 2 systems maybe we've been lucky.  Procedures (automation) takes
care of the orderly shutdowns.  I'm sure in our sandbox we've had
plenty of opportunities since the systems aren't shutdown cleanly all
the time, but CA-11 controlled batch jobs don't run there except for
testing something specific.

<snip>

> There is no solution in sight. How does one escalate CA problems?

I either ask for the development manager or do it from the sales / client
rep.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net