Two threads about how to pronounce CICS! And then, it vears off to hardware. (Not the computer kind). Are we at a new low?

Eric Bielefeld

----- Original Message ----- Flat head screws are garbage, and Phillips ('X' head) screws are only a small step up from garbage. If I buy a product that comes with flat head or Phillips screws I usually throw them away. I was astonished when I learned Phillips screws are widely used in America.

A tip to all Americans: Next time you go to Canada, be sure to buy Robertson screwdrivers and screws. :-)