From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Craig Kittendorf
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IEE889I Clarification

In the IEE889I message, what does "RPLY:CURR=99   LIM=20" mean?  I see 1
outstanding messages, not 99.

 d c,b
  IEE889I 18.27.04 CONSOLE DISPLAY 372
  MSG: CURR=3    LIM=2000 RPLY:CURR=99   LIM=20   SYS=CDCP      PFK=01
   CONSOLE/ALT        ID  --------------- SPECIFICATIONS -------------
  NO CONSOLES MEET SPECIFIED CRITERIA
   WTO BUFFERS IN CONSOLE BACKUP STORAGE =        0
   ADDRESS SPACE WTO BUFFER USAGE
   NO ADDRESS SPACES ARE USING MORE THAN   666 WTO BUFFERS
d r,r
  IEE112I 18.27.40 PENDING REQUESTS 566
  RM=1    IM=0     CEM=0     EM=0     RU=0    IR=0    AMRF
  ID:R/K     T MESSAGE TEXT
         005 R *005 BMC1693 *BMCLINK* ACTIVE (STC=BMCLINK )

 Thanks,
    Craig

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com