IMHO, whatever is, leave it. There would not be enough potential benefit to
justify the risks and cost.

My $0.02

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Region Size - Step or Jobcard

Someone asked me the question, and since we are having a good discussion, I
thought I would throw this out to the collective wisdom here.

If there is a job with 200+ steps.  Is it better to have region coded at the
JOBCARD level or the STEP Level?

I have heard various thoughts on this over the years and I am hoping for some
better clarification other than
I think I remember that ....

Lizette

intended