z/OS 1.6 test system report from RXSTOR64:

********************************* Top of Data
**********************************
             6 4 - B I T     S T O R A G E     A L L O C A T I O N

  TASK     MEMORY   MEMLIM   NUM    ALLOC  HIDDEN    HWM   SHARE   SHARE
SHARE
  NAME     LIMIT    SOURCE   OBJ     MEM     MEM     MEM   # OBJ   ALLOC
HWM
--------  -------  -------  -----  ------  ------  ------  -----  ------
------
GRS           64P  AUTHPGM      4  20461M  17076M   7048M      0      0M
0M

D VS,HVSHARE reports:

D VS,HVSHARE
IAR019I  13.10.06 DISPLAY VIRTSTOR 074
 SOURCE = DEFAULT
 TOTAL SHARED = 522240G
 SHARED RANGE = 2048G-524288G
 SHARED ALLOCATED = 0M

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.